Liberty AV DL-SC51TR
5x1 Tx/Rx 4K Switcher: Softcodec Collaboration - 230'
Introducing Liberty's Digitalinx DL-SC51TR 5x1 Two Piece Switcher with 4K compatibility and Softcodec Collaboration. This 5x1 auto switching extender has HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA with 3.5 audio transmitter inputs and an HDMI input located on the receiver for BYOD products. Whenever a video signal is introduced to the system this device offers automated control, it also features an HDBaseT extension system that allows for long distance transmission (up to 230') of HDMI and software based VTC peripherals such as USB microphones and cameras.
Additionally, this unit supports RS-232 control as well as TCP/IP control. The RS-232 can automatically turn the display on and off and once video signal is introduced to the system, it can activate relays. The receiver also has stereo balanced audio output and two relays to activate room peripherals like window shades or projector screens. Good applications for this unit include connecting a users laptop and/or PC as well as USB peripheral devices (mic, camera, etc.) for a quality soft-codec collaboration session. This product is backed by a two year warranty from Liberty AV.
- Tx Inputs: 2x HDMI, 1x VGA w/audio, 1x Display Port, 4x USB 2.0
- Rx Inputs: 1 HDMI, 2x USB 2.0
- Rx HDMI Input offers connectivity for remote devices such as wireless BYOD gateways
- Signal Extension: Up to 230'
- HDBaseT 2.0 w/PoE Extension
- Ethernet Extension
- Integrated Controller with 1x RS-232, 2x Relays, and CEC Control
- Balanced Audio de-embedding
- Auto switching or manual control via RS232, TCP/IP, or front panel buttons
- Simple automation control triggers commands when signal is presented or removed
- Warranty: 2 years