Liberty AV DL-HDM-M-050M
4K60Hz 4:4:4 HDR 18G Active Optical HDMI Cable - 165'
Featuring the DL-HDM-M-050M from Liberty. A high-performance 165' HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC), that boasts an extremely fast 18Gbps data rate, and will support 4K60Hz 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling and High Dynamic Range (HDR) applications. This cable was made with the construction industry in mind, being designed for pulling, this AOC is unique as the cable strain relief is anchored into the connector housing to prevent inadvertent damage that is typically common in most other AOC cables. With an extremely efficient design and a robust construction that can withstand installation and pulling strength this is an ideal cable for new construction applications, medical imaging, digital signage, HDMI extension as well as future proofing current HDMI installs for new content.
The DL-HDM-M-050M was made with high-quality materials, featuring four fibers and seven copper wires in its unique hybrid construction and using standard fiber Kevlar strength members, it was truly built to pull and keep on working. It will support all HDMI features except Ethernet, it is UL/CSA Listed for in-wall use, and will also support Audio Return Channel (ARC). Coming in a variety of lengths all the way up to 328' this high-end HDMI AOC cable utilizes the power available from the pin 18 of the HDMI receptacle from the attached source and sink devices, do note it is important to ensure adequate power is available from the source.
- Length: 165'
- I/O Connections: Male HDMI Type A
- Full HDMI 2.0b 18G, HDR, 4K60Hz 4:4:4, all Audio, CEC
- Resolutions: 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 up to 328', HDR Support
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Unique patented Opto electronics warrants 18G w/o power, if the source provides adequate power to "push" the signal
- Video Compliance: HDMI, HDCP, and CEC
- Supported Embedded Audio: Up to 32 Audio Channels and up to 1536 KHz Audio Sampling
- HDMI Hood Construction: Metal Shell for extreme durability and proper cable strain relief
- Jacket Material: Flexible Flame rated PVC with a black finish
- Cable Construction: 4 Multimode OM2 equivalent fibers with 7 copper conductors
- Maximum Tensile Load: 100lbs
- CMR-OF rated for all non-plenum applications
- Does not support Ethernet
- Small Flexible bulk cable
- Real Glass, no Plastic Optical Fiber
- Warranty: 2 Years