Liberty AV DL-HD60-ARC
4K30 HDMI HDBaseT Extender Set w/ Audio Return Channel - 229'
The DL-HD60-ARC from Liberty is a HDBaseT extender set that uses a transmitter and receiver set to transmit HDMI 1080p up to 229' and UHD 4K30 up to 131' away, including HDCP 1.4, bi-directional IR control, at a high-bandwidth of 10.2Gbps using a single CAT6 twisted pair cable. This professional 4K HDBaseT extender set also support Audio Return Channel (ARC) so you can route multi-channel audio back through the HDMI transmitter. There are two ARC modes to choose from, you can specify if the HDMI extender transmitter will act as the ARC device with a dedicated S/PDIF output or it will connect to an audio/receiver (AVR) via HDMI so it can route the audio back to the AVR, this is a great function that allows users the flexibility to enable audio up-streaming from display to speakers. There is also a built-in diagnostic LEDs to ensure a hassle-free and user friendly installation.
The DL-HD60-ARC uses a 12V PoC integrated design that allows the units to be powered at the TX or RX, and only one power supply is thus required. The 12V power supply is secured with a screw-on connector to prevent the power from being accidentally disconnected, this helps in cutting down having bulky power adapters away from your display or projector location which will help maintain a cleaner and more aesthetic looking install.
The DL-HD60-ARC from Liberty is a very cost effective, and easy to deploy solution to extend you HDMI and ARC signals up to 229'. It comes with an Installation Guide, Power Supply, (4) Mounting Brackets with Screws, (8) Rubber Feet, and is backed by a 2 Year warranty.
- This Kit includes both a transmitter (DL-HD60-ARC-TX) and receiver (DL-HD60-ARC-RX)
- Receiver Output: HDMI
- Transmitter Input: HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 4K@30Hz 4:2:0
- Resolution Range: 1080p at 229' and 4K30 at 131'
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Video Compliance: HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4
- Control: Bi-Directional IR
- 4K, HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Transmitter features S/PDIF audio output
- Selectable ARC from HDMI input or S/PDIF output on transmitter
- Bi directional IR extension
- Flexible PoC power only requires power on one end (Either End)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC @ 50/60Hz
- Cable Requirements: Solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Included Accessories: Installation Guide, Power Supply, (4) Mounting Brackets with Screws, (8) Rubber Feet
- Warranty: 2 Years