Liberty AV DL-44E-KIT
4x4 HDBT Matrix Switch with 3 HDBaseT PoE Receivers - HDCP 2.2
The DigitalLinx DL-44E-KIT from Liberty AV is a 4x4 HDBT, HDMI Matrix Switch Kit that comes with 3 HDBaseT PoE Receivers. This high-quality matrix switcher supports resolutions up to 4K/60Hz at 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, and is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Featuring 4 HDMI inputs with 1 HDMI and 3 HDBaseT outputs, this matrix switcher can power the 3 included receivers through PoE (Power over Ethernet) to simplify installs and cut down the need for extra power supplies. A true matrix routing and distribution system for HDMI signals, this device can extend high-quality video signals up to 229', and allows for analog and digital audio de-embedding on the HDMI output. Equally there is support for IR tunneling over HDBaseT which allows for IR control on the receiver end of the device. Control of this system is achieved via the Front panel buttons, IR, TCP/IP and RS-232 serial control. For AV routing in environments with demanding control systems users can also use control page and configuration through an accessible web browser. This device also allows for Advanced HDCP management. Making this an ideal device for use in houses or worship or corporate video conferencing type applications.
- This Matrix Switcher Kit Comes With 3 HDBaseT PoE Receivers
- Inputs: 4 x HDMI
- Outputs: HDMI, 3 x HDBaseT
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supported Resolutions: up to 4K/60Hz 4:2:0
- System Range: 229'
- Control: Front Panel, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, and Web GUI
- Analog and digital audio de-embedding on the HDMI output
- IR tunneling over HDBaseT
- Advanced HDCP management
- Control page and configuration accessible from web browser
- Includes IR remote
- Warranty: 2 years