Lew Electric RRP-2-LR-A-T
Rectangle Floor Box, Flip Lids, 4 Keystone Jacks, Aluminum
The Lew Electric RRP-2-LR-A-T is a floor box that holds 4 keystone jacks (not included), the top aluminum plate features two flip up lids. The box is UL listed and features a water tight assembly and includes a neoprene gasket. The box is adjustable and can accommodate any thickness floor up to 3/4".
To install you must use a 2" x 3" box with a 3 1/2" depth (not supplied). The box may be attached directly to a sub floor or routed into finished floor. Installation screws are included to attach the box to the plate.
The Lew Electric RRP-2-LR-A-T is an economical solution when you need connectivity in a small easy to install floor box.
- Cover plate: 1/8" thick aluminum
- 4 empty keystone jacks
- Two flip up lids
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" X 5 1/8" X 1 3/8"
- Water tight assembly
- Box UL listing # 729A (File # E333616)
- Installation: Must use a 2" x 3" box with a 3 1/2" depth (not supplied)
- Includes 1/16" neoprene gasket and installation screws
- Can accommodate any thickness floor up to 3/4"
- Warranty: 6 months