Lew Electric CF10CKK
4" Concrete Floor Box w/ Lid, 16 Keystone Ports
The Lew Electric CF10CKK is a floor box designed specifically for concrete pour applications. Included is a heavy duty cast aluminum black lid, when closed there are 6 gaps for cables to pass through while they are still connected inside the box.
Inside the box you will find openings for 16 keystone openings for your data and video connections.
The box is made of a very durable 16 gauge galvanized steel, and the lid features a heavy duty 1/4" thick flange and a 3/4" thick bottom lip. The lid features a 1/4" recess in the top for inserting carpet or tile. There are two knockouts on each side of the box, they can be popped out to accept either 1/2" or 3/4" conduit.
The minimum concrete pour depth is box height (4") plus 1/16", there are 4 leveling feet to ensure the box is level before pouring. Also included is a temporary cover for the box to be used while pouring concrete.
The Lew Electric CF10CKK is an affordable high quality concrete floor box with lots of keystone connections that allows cables to be plugged in with the lid closed.
Inside openings: 16 keystone openings for data and video connections
Lid construction: Black cast aluminum with 1/4" thick flange and 6 cable access holes
Box construction: 16 gauge galvanized steel
Lid dimensions: 11 1/2"L X 11 1/2"W
Box dimensions: 10"L x 10"W x 4"H
4 knockouts, your choice of 1/2" or 3/4
4 leveling feet
Minimum pour depth: Box height plus 1/16"
Includes temporary cover while pouring concrete
Warranty: 6 months;
- Inside openings: 16 keystone openings for data and video connections
- Lid construction: Black cast aluminum with 1/4" thick flange and 6 cable access holes
- Box construction: 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Lid dimensions: 11 1/2"L X 11 1/2"W
- Box dimensions: 10"L x 10"W x 4"H
- 4 knockouts, your choice of 1/2" or 3/4"
- 4 leveling feet
- Minimum pour depth: Box height plus 1/16"
- Includes temporary cover while pouring concrete
- Warranty: 6 months