8-Bidirectional Ports 3G SDI Matrix Switcher
Introducing the VS-8FDXL 8-Bidirectional Port 3G-SDI Matrix Switcher from Kramer. This unit can be used as either a distribution amplifier or a switcher. With this device, each individual SDI port can be defined as either an input or output. This switcher has Kramer's Equalization & re-Klocking Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to enable it it travel across long distances. It has Memory Locations and can store 8 multiple switches as presets that can be recalled and executed when needed.
With clean switching, when the sources are genlocked (using analog signal) to the selected genlock input it has a difference no more than two lines of video. This device also has cable equalization and supports ANC Data with embedded audio, time code, teletext, etc. It can be controlled by way of Ethernet or RS-232. With a max. data rate of 3 Gbps, HDTV compatibility and multi-standard operation, this matrix switcher is an ideal solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Ports: 8x 3G HD-SDI, HD-SDI, SDI video (default:1-4 in, 5-8 out), Genlock composite input w/loop
- Connectors: BNC
- SMPTE Standards: 3G HD-SDI - SMPTE 424M, HD-SDI - SMPTE 292M, SDI - SMPTE 259M/344M
- Max. Data Rate: 3Gbps
- Resolution: 1080p 24bpp
- For coupled signals: 4K@30
- Reach: Up to 1,148' (SD), Up to 459' (1.5GHz HD), Up to 393' (3GHz HD)*
- Coupling: AC
- Power Consumption: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 28VA
- Controls: Front panel buttons and LCD display, RS-232, Ethernet, Web pages, Power LED
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Rack Ears, 4x Rubber Feet, Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7" x 1U
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Warranty: 7 years
- *3G input reach can be extended by 10 meters in Extended mode