6x6 DVI HDCP Matrix Switcher
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
Kramer's VS-66HDCPxll is a 6x6 high-performance HDCP compliant matrix switcher with HDMI (on DVI connectors). This switcher will reclock and equalizes the signals and can route any of the six DVI/HDMI (over DVI-D connector) inputs to any of the six DVI/HDMI outputs simultaneously. Having a maximum data rate of 6.75Gbps, a 7.1 Multi-Channel Audio and fast switching capabilities this is a great addition to conference rooms, multimedia presentation applications, advertising, and rental and staging environments.
The primary features of the VS-66HDCPxll is its HDCP and HDMI (3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color Lip Sync) support, resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p, 7.1 multi-channel audio, and 3D pass through. Additionally this switcher uses Kramer's Equalization and "re-Klocking" Technology which rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Fast Switching Technology reduces switching delay between DVI/HDMI sources. There is also Communication Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000. Memory locations store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
With an array of flexible control options from the front panel (which has a front panel control lockout to prevent tampering), IR (remote included), RS-232, Ethernet, and a remote extension cable transmitter (optional) this is a high-quality easy to use device at an affordable price in the world of DVI HDMI matrix switchers. This device comes with a power cord, IR transmitter, and rack "ears" (can be mounted into a standard 1U 19" rack adapter), and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Resolutions: up to 1080p and WUXGA
- Max. Data Rate: 6.75Gbps
- Compliance with Standards: Supports DVI and HDCP
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, 3D Pass Through, Lip Sync
- 7.1 Multi Channel Audio
- Inputs: 6 DVI connectors
- Outputs: 6 DVI connectors
- Output Disconnect for each Input
- 3D Pass-Through
- Memory Locations: Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking technology: rebuilds the signal for longer distances
- Control: Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS-232 (K Router Plus Windows based software is included), Ethernet (Windows based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included)
- Front Panel Control Lockout
- Communication Support: Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 20VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR transmitter, rack "ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years