8X8 to 64X64 Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher Frame
Introducing the VS-6464DN by KRAMER, a High-performance Multi-Format Digital Matrix Switcher Chassis for DVI and HDMI signals. Being able to command an array of input or output module types, which can be mixed and added on the fly in increments of 8 from 8X8 up to 64X64. With a full range of interchangeable input/output cards this fully customizable Switcher frame meets your current needs, and tomorrows, to grow and change as you see fit. Using Kramer Core a flexible infrastructure conversion, copper, fiber, or twisted-pair cables, can all be used at once, according to the input/output module selection. Being able to convert TMDS to signals that run over twisted-pair and re-Klocking technology which rebuilds the digital signal allowing for longer distances, this product is perfect for use in professional display systems requiring video signal routing in your production facility, broadcast operations, conference rooms, presentation, and large duplication system monitoring.
The VS-6464DN allows for a wide range of available modules, DVI, DVI (HDCP), DVI (Dual Link), HDMI, LC optical, and DGKat twisted-pair. Load and swap cards as many times as needed and whenever, the 3G backplane matched with I-EDIDPRO Kramer intelligent processing is able to handle and process algorithms to ensure plug-and-play functionality for DVI and HDMI systems. Another great feature of this switcher is its memory location and take button switching, giving you the user, the ability to store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and execute as you see fit, with the option to execute multiple switches at once. There are various ways to control the VS-6464DN, through IR Remote, Front Panel, RS232, Ethernet, and K-Router Plus software application. The chassis includes a worldwide power supply (100-240 AC) can also accept a second redundant power supply(sold separately), control module and a test module that can monitor and test any input and output in the matrix. At a max data rate of 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) this Matrix Switcher is HDCP compliant with DVI and HDMI modules, and comes standard out of the box with a 19" Rack mount size with 10 RU rack ears, and an IR remote included. This amazing product is backed by KRAMERS 7 year warranty. The KRAMER VS-6464DN, the ultimate in versatility.
- 8X8 to 64x64 Chassis
- Modular & Easily Customizable Platform: Can configure input/output module types to be mixed and added in increments of 8 from 8x8 up to 64x64
- Available Modules: DVI, HDMI, HDCP (HDMI over DVI connector), Dual Link DVI, HDMI over Fiber, DVI over Fiber, HDBaseT, HDBaseT Lite, HDMI with analog audio interface, HDMI with digital audio interface, VGA and DGKat (HDMI over twisted pair)
- Data Rate: Max 10.2 Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) with compatible cards
- Resolution: Up to 1920x1200, 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
- HDMI Support
- HDCP Compliant: DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, HDMI with audio and DGKat modules
- Front Panel Lockout
- Kramer Core: Copper, Fiber, or Twisted Pair can all be used at the same time according to input/output module selection
- Memory Location Ability: Store multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed to suit your needs
- Immediate Take Button Switching: Executes multiple switches at once
- Multi-Use Control Options: IR Remote(included), Front Panel, RS232, Ethernet, K-Router Plus Software Application
- Default EDID Support and EDID Capture Technology
- Protocol 3000 Support
- Power Supply: Worldwide: 100-240 AC
- Optional Redundant Power Supply: PS-1DN, hot swappable (sold separately)
- Size: Standard 19" (10U). Rack "ears" included
- Warranty: 7 Years
Need a hand choosing which input/output cards that best suit your business needs? Please give call us at 888-999-3759, click here to email us, or via Live Chat and we will happily assist you in finding the right configuration.