2x1 Composite & Balanced Audio Standby Switcher
The VS-24xl from Kramer is a 2x1 high quality audio standby switcher for composite and balanced stereo audio signals. This device being a stand-by switcher allows when configured for it to switch to input 2 when the signal on input 1 is interrupted. This is great in broadcast situations to help eliminate dead air time. Also is an ideal solution in retail stores and other point of sale systems requiring uninterrupted demonstrations and advertising. This switcher features a high-bandwidth of 620MHz, has level (gain) & EQ (peaking) controls, and features 2 balanced stereo audio inputs and 1 balanced stereo audio output, all on terminal block connectors.
Control of the VS-24xl is easy and simple, achieved through the front panel, automatic, or contact closure. The automatic stand-by switching feature is one of the highlights of this device which can be enabled or disabled as needed. When enabled, any interruption of the input 1 signal (default), automatically switches input 2 to the output, which can also be useful in security applications for automatic switching of control cameras.
The VS-24xl comes with its own included power supply, is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer, and is a great high-performance switcher in professional presentation systems requiring automatic selection of active wall plate inputs.
- 2x1 Composite Video & Balanced Audio Standby Switcher
- Inputs: 2 composite video on BNC connectors
- Output: 1 composite video on a BNC connector
- Level & EQ Controls
- Automatic Standby Switching
- Control: Front Panel, Auto, or Contact Closure
- Max. Video Output Level: 2.1Vpp
- Video Bandwidth: 620MHz
- Audio Bandwidth: >65MHz
- Audio Inputs: 2 balanced stereo
- Audio Outputs: 1 balanced stereo audio
- Audio Connectors: detachable terminal block
- S/N Ratio: Video: 74dB / Audio: 71dB weighted
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72" (W, D, H)
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 years