2x1 DVI Switcher with IR Switching - HDCP Compliant
Kramer's VS-21HDCP-IR is a 2x1 high-quality video switcher for DVI signals. This device is both HDCP compliant, and offers HDMI support for compressed audio channels. With a maximum data rate of 6.75Gbps this switcher works by equalizing the signal and then switches either of the two inputs to a single output. With flexible control options including a front panel, RS-232 (K-Router Windows based software is included), contact closure, and the included IR remote, this is an ideal machine for use in presentation graphics selection and routing. Other features of the VS-21HDCP-IR include HDTV compatibility, Signal Equalization, and EDID pass-though which passes the EDID signals between the source and the display.
Being a 2x1 this DVI switcher has 2 DVI inputs and 1 DVI output, all on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors. This device has a compact size which makes it so 3 units could be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space. It comes with an IR remote, power supply, and is backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- Max. Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps (2.25 Gbps per graphic channel)
- Inputs: 2 DVI on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors
- Outputs: 1 DVI on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI Support: HDMI Compressed Audio Channels
- Control: Front Panel, RS-232, Contact Closure, IR
- EDID PassThru: Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- Power Consumption: 5V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Infrared Remote Controller
- Warranty: 7 Years