4K/60 UHD (4:2:0) HDMI Auto Switcher - HDCP Complaint
The Kramer VS-211UHD is a high-performance 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0) automatic switcher for 4K UHD HDMI and analog audio signals. This unit works by automatically switches to a predefined or the last connected input whenever the currently active video is signal interrupted or whenever a higher-priority video signal is detected. This device is both HDCP and HDMI compliant as well as being HDTV compatible and has a maximum data rate of 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphic channel) with 4K UHD support that includes: Deep Color, ARC, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels, and CEC. Making this a perfect device for use in education, entertainment, corporate, or any other professional AV installation that requires high-quality selecting and switching between two HDMI sources automatically.
Along with automatic input detection and selection which instantly detects the HDMI signal from the source, this device offers selectable switching, manual or fast auto switching according to the last connected or preset priority. This unit gives the option for HDCP On/Off switching selection and is controlled through simple user friendly front panel buttons, contact closure, IR, or through RS-232 Protocol 3000 serial port controller such as a PC, Touch Screen, or other RS-232 serial controller. Other features of this device include DVI 1.0 support, EDID configuration options, Step-in functionality, and HDMI ARC De-Embedding from the output to balanced stereo audio line out uncompressed. Firmware upgrades are achieved over the mini-USB port, or through RS-232.
When needing a high-quality 4K supported (4k@60 UHD 4:2:0) HDMI auto swticher the VS-211UHD from Kramer has all your smale-scale high-performance A/V auto switching needs covered, this product as well comes backed by a 7 Year warranty.
- Resolutions: 4K@60 UHD 4:2:0
- Max. Data Rate: 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphic channel)
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP and HDMI Compliant
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, ARC, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio Channels, CEC
- DVI 1.0 Support
- Inputs: 2 HDMI and 2 Audio
- Outputs: 1 HDMI and 1 Audio
- Automatic Input Detection & Selection
- Auto-Power Off: When no HDMI input for 10 seconds (configurable)
- Control Options: Front Panel Buttons, Contact Closure, IR, RS-232 Protocol 3000
- HDCP On/Off Switching
- EDID Configuration Options
- Selectable Switching: Manual or fast auto switching according to last connected or preset priority
- Step-in Functional Support
- Contact Closure: For remote manual switching override
- HDMI ARC De-Embedding: From output to balanced stereo audio line out uncompressed
- Firmware Upgrade: Over miniUSB, RS-232
- Software Support: For protocol 3000, EDID Designer, KUpload
- Warranty: 7 Years