Multi-Format to DVI/HDMI Digital Scaler with Warping & Blending
The VP-793 is a flexible scaler for professional, broadcast and corporative AV users, with warp and blend capabilities. It features 4-sided soft edge blend with multi-region black level correction for seamless blending of multiple projectors, and also includes flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, by pin/barrel rotation, or by keystone and rotation correction. Full warp mapping is also supported by the VP-793. A PC application is included for easy warp map creation. Third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems making the VP-793 ideal for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi-projector tiling. The VP-793 has digital I/O compatible with DVI and HDMI including deep color support.
The VP-793 has a multi-format operation through HDMI, DVI, computer graphics, and component inputs for signals up to 1080p & WUXGA. HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) Video Processing represent state of the art in video processing technology and uses the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard definition and high definition signals. This device is HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant, and has HDMI support for deep color up to 12-bit. With superior de-interlacing there is motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing with multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter to reduce HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
The VP-793 has a very in depth yet user friendly control system, this can be achieved by the OSD (on screen display) menu access, RS-232, TCP/IP API web server, a keypad for direct input selection, and a PC-based Warp Map Generator tool. There is also a flexible array of color calibration controls which include RGB Gains, RGB Cut-Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, and Gamma selection. A built-in test pattern generator and a selectable aspect ratio conversion for incoming aspect ratio preserve mode are also featured within this amazing digital scaler, and with a non-volatile memory the device will auto saves your last used settings to be recalled and used at later times.
The VP-793 comes with its own power supply and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Full Warp Mapping
- Powerful Geometry Correction
- Edge Blending
- HQV Video Processing
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- HDMI Support: Deep color up to 12 bit
- Max Resolution: 1080p (24/25/48/50/60Hz, Auto)
- Inputs: 1 component video on 3 or 4 BNC connectors, 1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI-I connector, 1 VGA (common with the DVI/HDMI input) on a DVI-I connector
- Output: 1 DVI/HDMI on a DVI connector
- Latency: As low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-field interlaced inputs
- Selectable Processing Versus Latency
- Signal Processing: 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit accurate internal processing, 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
- De-Interlacing: Motion adapter per pixel video de-interlacing, multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
- Warp Apps: Full Warp Mapping, 4-corner, rotate, Pin/Barrel, Portrait Keystone
- Flexible Color Calibration Controls: RGB Gains, RGB Cut Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection
- Non-Volatile Memory: Auto saves and recalls settings
- Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Edge Blending: 10-bit alpha blend
- Programmable Customer Logo on Menu
- USB Port: for upgrading firmware
- Built-In Test Pattern Generator
- Audio De embedding
- Controls: RS 232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, keypad for direct input selection, PC based Warp Map Generator tool and OSD menu access.
- Power Source: 12V DC, 1.5A approx
- Included Accesories: 12V DC power supply, DVI-D cable, user manual/CD
- Warranty: 7 Years