4K30 DVI ProScale Presentation Matrix Switcher/Dual Scaler, HDCP
Featuring the Kramer 8-input 4K30 UHD DVI VP-772 ProScale Presentation Switcher/Dual Scaler with special effect transitions. This device was designed for the rental, staging, and live event market where a dual-scaler is need. It features DVI-U inputs (including analog, DVI and HDMI support) and balanced stereo audio. The unit has the ability to scale and process the selected video and audio inputs, and outputs to two independent DVI−I outputs (program and preview) together with two balanced stereo audio outputs. PixPerfect Scaling Technology handles the scaling responsibilities of this unit, which is Kramer's extremely high performance, state-of-the-art scaling technology that uses extensive high-quality pull down and de-interlacing algorithms, with full up/down scaling of the video outputs. Beyond rental and staging applications this unit would be a great add benefit for us in projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums in addition to any application where there is a need for high-quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals for projection purposes.
K–IIT XL Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology uses an Ultra stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls. Seamless video switching is another main feature of the VP-772 that provides cuts or built-in special effects transitions, including horizontal, vertical, diagonal circle, chess-board wipes, cross fading and more. For "live" seamless transitions the dual scalers allow transitions from one source to another with two independent outputs: a "Preview Out" and a "Program Out". The Preview output, including an OSD (On Screen Display) menu for making adjustments is used for determining how the scaled output looks before displaying live during a presentation. In addition there are 8 Preview input buttons for switching a selected input to the preview output and 8 program input buttons for switching a selected input to the program output.
There are an array of control options when using the VP-772, which include: Front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote control transmitter, RS–485 (allowing future optional T–bar control), RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller. With On–Screen Display (OSD) for easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the IR remote control and via the front–panel button and firmware upgrading via USB (through a memory stick) and Ethernet.
Additional primary features of the VP-722 include Advanced De-Interlacing functions which include 3D comb filtering, film, mode, diagonal correction and motion detection. Multi-format Operation with selectable DMI, VGA, YUV, or CV on each DVI-U input and VGA or HDMI on each DVI-I output. Multiple aspect ratio selections: follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox. A built-in Proc-Amp with enhanced functions such as color correction, gamma and dither. Embedded HDMI audio support as well as eight balanced stereo audio inputs and two balanced stereo outputs. Input & Output audio level adjustments. A selectable power save modes for energy-efficient usage. Luma & Chroma Keying. Built-in test patters for screen setup and alignments. An advanced EDID management function for native resolutions and color depth per input which analyzes the connected outputs EDID for optimal scaling.
- Inputs: 8 DVI U (DVI D, HDMI, PC, YPbPr and CV) on DVI I connectors, 8 balanced stereo audio on 5 pin terminal block connectors
- Outputs: 2 DVI I (DVI D, HDMI and PC) on DVI I connectors, 2 balanced stereo audio on 5 pin terminal block connector
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4K30 UHD (3840x2160)
- Compliance with HDMI Standard: Supports HDMI (deep color) and HDCP
- Power Consumption: 100-240V AC, 42VA max
- Included Accessories: Power cord, rack "ears", IR remote control, 2 DVI A (M) to 5 BNC (F) Adapter Cables (3ADC DMA/5BF 1), 2 DVI (M) to 15 pin HD (F) adapters (AD DM/GF)
- PixPerfect Scaling Technology
- K IIT XL PIP: Ultra stable picture in picture, picture and picture, and split screen
- Dual Scalers: Seamless Switching
- Program & Preview Outputs
- Built in Proc Amp
- Embed/De Embed HDMI Audio Support
- I/O Audio Level Adjustment
- Luma & Chroma Keying
- Built In Test Patterns
- Advanced EDID Management
- Input & Output Color Space
- Supports HDMI Deep Color
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Control: Front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR , RS 485 & RS 232
- Weight: 9.5lbs
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.34 x 1U (W, D, H)
- Warranty: 7 years