10x4 Presentation Switcher and 4K Scaler: Preview & Program Outputs
The Kramer VP-732 is a 10 input and 4 output presentation switcher and dual scaler, it features four HDMI, two DisplayPort, and four universal analog video inputs. On the output side it will then upscale or downscale your content to preview and program outputs, the program output can scale up to 4K@30. The switching is quick and is a smooth looking fade to black transition. Your audio is covered with analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs, as well as robust audio features. There is a stereo speaker output with 10 watts per channel on an 8 Ohm phoenix connector.
Other features include picture in picture (PiP), any input source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing control including split screen. There are 10 program and 10 preview/PiP buttons for fast access to your most commonly used actions, there is also blank and freeze buttons.
The switcher can be controlled via IR with the included remote, front panel, RS-232, and over Ethernet with an easy to use Wen GUI interface. The remote can also expand an easy to use on screen display for advanced settings.
The Kramer VP-732 is a high end switcher and scaler for your presentation audio visual distribution needs and 4K content.
- 10x4 presentation switcher and scaler
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 2 DisplayPort, 4 Universal analog
- Outputs: 2 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 1 VGA
- Output resolution: Up to 4K30 UHD, 720P on preview output
- HDTV Compatible
- Dual scalers with independent outputs
- Auto priority switching
- Stereo speaker output with 10 watts per channel, 8 Ohm
- PiP: Picture in picture, picture and picture, and split screen capabilities
- Control: Included remote, front panel, RS-232, and Ethernet
- HDCP compliant
- Audio de-embedding on the HDMI and DisplayPort outputs
- EDID capture
- Warranty: 7 years
- Includes: Remote, rack ears, remote
- Weight: 7lbs