10 HDMI & 2 VGA Inputs w/ 2 HDMI Out Auto Sensing Switcher/Scaler
The Kramer VP-444 is a 12x2 multi-format auto sensing professional grade switcher and scaler with microphone inputs and integrated web pages for control. The switcher can also scale the video while simultaneously embedding the audio and outputs the signal to either 1 or 2 HDMI (mirrored), you can choose from 22 output resolutions up to 1080P or UXGA. The switcher/scaler features 10 HDMI inputs and 2 VGA inputs with 2 mirrored HDMI outputs, the unit is HDCP compliant. It also features 2 microphone inputs, 12 unbalanced stereo inputs, audio DSP, and 2 audio outputs.
The VP-444 also has integrated auto detect input switching, it works by plugging in a live signal into the switcher and it automatically gets selected on your TV or projection screen. Plug in another one and it selects that input, disconnect one and it automatically reverts to whatever was previously detected last.
- Video inputs: 10 HDMI, 2 VGA
- Video outputs: 2 HDMI (mirrored)
- Audio inputs: 1 unbalanced stereo, 2 microphone
- Audio outputs: 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio
- Video resolution: 1080P, UXGA
- Control: Front panel, web pages, RS-232, included remote control
- Audio Equalization, Mixing, Delay
- Dimensions: 19" x 7" x 1U (W, D, H)
- Weight: 6lbs
- Includes: power cable, rack ears, IR remote control
- Warranty: 7 years