HDMI/Computer Graphics Video & HDTV ProScale Digital Scaler
The Kramer VP−426 is a high-performance HDTV digital scaler for compluter graphics/HDTV and HDMI signals. This unit works by up or down scaling computer graphics and HDTV signals to resolutions of up to WUXGA and 1080p between the source and display. There are 22 output resolutions and Native are supported. The user can choose the input, computer graphics/HDTV or HDMI, and the scaled output is sent to both the computer graphics and HDMI outputs. The main uses of the VP-426 are in projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging as well as for Home theater up–scaling.
The VP-426 has can be controlled in a variety of ways which are all very user friendly, there is a set of front panel buttons, OSD (on screen display) and through contact closure for remote switching of sources. A built-in ProcAmp also gives the user the ability to adjust the signals color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness. With a non-volatile memory the system will save your final settings once you have reached a desired effect, and will remember the settings even after restart of the scaler. You can also use the freeze button to lock current settings in place. Additionally the VP-426 has input auto-scanning to find inputs that are receiver signals, as well as analog/embedded audio support for the inputs and outputs.
Being fed (powered) from an external 5V DC source (included) this is a great device suitable for field operation type settings. Also comes backed with a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Max. Resolutions: up to WUXGA and 1080p Inputs:1 PC/HD (RGBHV/YPbPr) on a 15 pin HD connector, 1 HDMI connector, 2 unbalanced stereo audio connectors on 3.5mm mini jacks
- Outputs: 1 PC (RGBHV) on a 15 pin HD connector, 1 HDMI connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio connector on a 3.5mm mini jack
- HDTV Compatible
- HDCP Compliant
- Input Auto-Scanning
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- Analog/Embedded Audio Support
- Built-in ProcAmp Control: color, hue, shaprness, contrast, brightness
- System Control: Front Panel, OSD (On screen display), contact closure
- Non-Volatile Memory: Saves final settings
- Freeze Button
- Output Refresh Rate: 60Hz for computer graphics resolutions, 50/60Hz for HDTV resolutions
- Contact Closure: For remote switching of sources
- USB Port: for firmware updates
- Indicators: On, HDMI, PC LED's
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years