HDMI to HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler
The VP-424 by Kramer is a high-performance digital scaler for HDMI and computer graphic signals. This device works by up or down scaling the input to a selectable resolution on an HDMI connect. It can scale HDMI resolutions from 720 all the way to 1080p and computer graphics signals from XGA to WUXGA. A built-in ProcAmp allows for adjustments to be made to color, sharpness, brightness, hue, contrast of the signal. There is 1 HDMI connector input and 1 HDMI connector output and a USB port for firmware upgrades. The VP-424 works great in projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, or hotels as well as in Home theater up-scaling where HDMI resolution may vary.
The main features of the VP-424 are: max resolutions of 1080p and WUXGA, a built-in ProcAmp for color, hue, brightness etc.. adjustments, HDTV compatibility, digital noise reduction, multiple aspect ratio selection, and HDCP compliance. Additionally this device has a non-volatile memory which allows it to retain the last settings used in between the device being on and off, simply make your settings to suit your needs and this device will remember it for future uses. The USB port on the back panel is available for firmware updates.
Control of the HDMI ProScale digital scaler is user friendly and achieved through the front panel buttons and includes a freeze button to lock in the desired settings. A 5V DC power source is included which also make the device suitable for field operations. Comes backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Max. Resolution: WUXGA & 1080p
- HDMI to HDMI Scaler: Scales Input Up/Down
- HDTV Compatible & HDCP Compliant
- Input: 1 HDMI connector
- Output: 1 HDMI connector
- Output Refresh Rate: 60Hz for computer graphics resolutions, 50/60Hz for HDTV resolutions, follow input
- Processing Delay: 20ms
- Built-in ProcAmp: For adjusting color, sharpness, brightness, contrast, hue
- Digital Noise Reduction: On/Off selection
- Controls: On-screen Menus, Freeze Button, and input LED's: Non-Volatile Memory: Saves final settings
- USB Port: for firmware upgrades
- Power Consumption: 5.2V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years