1:12 XGA Distribution Amp & 3 XGA over Twisted Pair Transmitter
The VP-12NHD from Kramer is a 1x12 high-performance HDTV distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with 3 twisted pair transmitters. This device is great for uses in presentation and multimedia applications that require high quality computer graphics distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors. With a bandwidth of 330MHz (UXGA) and a maximum resolution up to WUXGA & 1080p, this item is also an ideal solution in long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and retail stores.
The VP-12NHD includes sync polarity settings for improved HDTV performance with CAT5 outputs, and the twisted pair RJ-45 connector has a range of about 300' with CAT5 cable. The proprietary Power Connect System accommodates a single connection to the transmitter that powers all units when the receivers are within 150' of the transmitter (all system components must have this feature in order to use it). Other features include RGB level (gain) and ID-bit controls. This unit was designed to fit in a standard 19" rack mount.
The computer graphics distribution amp and twisted pair transmitter is a 1x12, it has 1 UXGA input on a 15-pin HD (F) connector, and 12 UXGA outputs on 15-pin HD (F) connectors and 3 twisted pair on RJ-45 connectors. This high-quality device has a system range of 300' using either UTP or STP CAT5 cables. Comes backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- Input: 1 UXGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector
- Outputs: 12 UXGA on 15pin HD (F) connectors, 3 twisted pair on RJ45 connectors
- Max. Resolution (Twisted Pair): WUXGA & 1080p
- HDTV Compatible
- Bandwidth: 330MHz (UXGA)
- Sync Polarity Settings: H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs
- System Range (Twisted Pair): up to 300'
- Power Connect System: single connection to the transmitter powers all units when the receivers are within 150' of the transmitter (all devices must have this feature for it to work)
- Twisted Pair Connectors: RJ-45 Control: RGB Level (Gain), ID bit
- Cable (Twisted Pair): UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Maximum Output Level: 1.7Vpp
- S/N Ratio: 73dB
- Coupling: DC
- Power Consumption: 230V AC
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.20 x 1U (W, D, H)
- Weight: 3.8lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Rack "Ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years