1:4 3G HD-SDI Distribution Amplifier
The VM-4HDxl from Kramer is a high-performance distribution amplifier for 3G HD-SDI signals. The amplifier will take one input, provide the correct reclocking and equalization, then distributes the signal to four identical outputs. This is ideal in SDI production studios for signal distribution and equalization, as well for use in broadcast studios for On-Air operation & SDI field production.
This distribution amplifier uses a multi standard operation: SDI, HD-SDI, or 3G HD-SDI at a maximum data rate of 3Gbps. Features Kramer's re-Klocking & equalization technology to rebuild the digital signal to travel longer distances. Has a HD-SDI & SDI input indication LED's to display which input is active, and a compact size where 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- Max Data Rate: 3Gbps
- Input: 1 SMPTE 259M/292M/344M/424M serial video
- Output: 4 equalized & reclocked SMPTE 259M/292M/344M/424M
- Connectors: BNC
- Max. Output Level: 800mVpp
- HDTV Compatible
- Kramer Equalization & re Klocking Technology
- HD-SDI & SDI Input Indication LEDs
- Coupling AC
- Power Consumption: 5V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Mounting Bracket
- Warranty: 7 Years