1:2 Composite & (U) Audio Distribution Amplifier
The VM-2N from Kramer 1x2 high-performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. This device works by inputs one signal, then providing the correct buffering and isolation, and then it will distribute the signal to two identical outputs. With a high-bandwidth of 400Mhz this distribution amplifier is primarily found in professional A/V systems requiring a compact, high-quality DA, for instance: retail stores, security and CCTV applications, as well as studio RGB/YUV distribution using several VM-2N's operating in parallel.
The VM-2N comes with its own power cord, a 7 year warranty from Kramer, and with its compact desktop size 2 units can be rack mounted side by side in a 1U rack space using the optional Kramer RK-1 adapter.
- Video Bandwidth: Exceeds 400Mhz
- Input: 1 composite video DC coupled on a BNC connector, 1 balanced stereo/mono audio on RCA connectors
- Output: 2 composite video on BNC connectors, 2 balanced stereo/mono audio on RCA connectors
- Max. Audio Level: 22dBu
- Audi Bandwidth: >100kHz (1dB0
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB (audio), 75dB (video)
- Power Consumption: 230V AC, 50Hz (115V AC USA), 4.6VA Included Accessories: Power Cord
- Optional Accessories: RK-1 19" rack adapter
- Warranty: 7 Years