1x2 +1 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier - 130'
The Kramer VM-2HDT is a high-quality, long-reach 1:2 HDBaseT extender distributor. The VM-2HDT takes one HDMI input with IR and RS-232 control signals and converts it to an HDBaseT extension line signal. The VM-2HDT then distributes it to 2 HDBaseT outputs connected to compatible HDBaseT receivers, such as TP-580R. The extender distributes signals with resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and includes an HDMI LOOP output for connecting to an additional unit in a daisy chain.
- 1:2 HDMI extender distributor
- Up to 230 feet at 1080p
- Up to 130 feet at 4K (4:2:0)
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4, HDBaseT 1.0 compliance
- MegaTOOLS®: Mount 2 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- Audio: E
- Warranty: 7 years
- Ports: 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini-jack for IR link extension
- Inputs: 1 HDMI on an HDMI female connector
- Outputs: 2 HDBT on RJ 45 female connectors
- 1 Loop HDMI on an HDMI female connector
- Included Accessories: Power supply
- Power Source: 5.2V DC, 4A
- Power: Consumption: 5V DC, 1.6A
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1 lbs Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 13.58" x 6.50" x 2.05"
- Shipping Weight: 2.8lbs