4K60 HDMI and HDBaseT 2x1:4 Distribution Amplifier
The Kramer VM-214DT is a distribution amplifier that can handle 4K60 4:2:0 resolution. For inputs it can accept either a HDMI or HDBaseT input, a nice feature is that these inputs are auto switching so the unit will always switch to the active signal. For outputs you have 4 HDBaseT outputs and 1 local HDMI mirroring out. The HDMI and HDBaseT input is ideal for a local HDMI source that is close, you can then use the HDBaseT input for any HDMI sources far away. The local HDMI output can be used for a monitor or to cascade additional units together.
There is an integrated audio de-embedder and automatic analog audio detection. Kramer offers advanced EDID management for plug and play operation to get your resolutions correct to your monitors. The HDBaseT connections have a distance of up to 590' depending on the resolution being sent, the receiver used, and the cabling used. The unit can be controlled via the front panel buttons, RS-232, web pages, and IR. Indicator LED lights give quick and easy to read status.
The Kramer VM-214DT is a jack of all trades distribution amplifier that can handle HDMI and HDBaseT for a variety of applications while being able to handle 4K60 4:2:0.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 HDBaseT
- Outputs: 4 HDBaseT, 1 HDMI
- Inputs are auto switching
- HDMI output is a mirroring output of the HDBaseT
- Resolution: Up to 4K60 4:2:0
- HDCP and HDMI compliant
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color and 3D
- integrated audio de-embedder and automatic analog audio detection
- HDBaseT distance: Up to 590' depending on the resolution being sent, the receiver used, and the cabling used
- LED indicator lights
- System Range: Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K)
- up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC HDKat6a cables
- Maximum Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Control: Front panel buttons, RS-232, web pages, and IR
- Dimensions: 17.18" x 3.2", 1.71" (1RU)
- Weight: 3.44lbs
- Warranty: 7 years Includes: Power cord and rack ears