1:10 (B) Audio Distribution Amplifier (Terminal Blocks)
The VM-1610 from Kramer is a high-quality 1x10 distribution amplifier for balanced stereo signals. A dual mode feature on this device allows for it to also be setup as a 2x1:5 distribution amplifier. With L & R grouped level (gain) controls, this device would make a great addition to any professional A/V system requiring high quality signal distribution, such as recording studios and live sound reinforcement systems like rental and staging applications.
The primary features for the VM-1610 are its grouped audio level controls, dual mode configuration as a 1:10 or 2x1:5 DA, a signal noise ratio of 92dB @1Vpp, and is a standard 1U 19" rack size. Control of the audio distribution amplifier is achieved through the front selector switch, with 4 front accessible gain trimmers. This device comes with its own power cord and a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Dual Mode: Configure as 1:10 or 2x1:5 Distribution Amplifier
- Grouped Audio Level Controls
- Inputs: 2 balanced stereo audio on detachable terminal blocks
- Outputs: 10 (or 2x5) balanced stereo audio on detachable terminal blocks
- Audio Bandwidth: >100kHz
- Max. Audio Output: 18Vpp
- Gain Range: 0.5dB to +9.5dB (4 trimmers, 2 for each input channel)
- Audio S/N Ratio: 92dB @1Vpp
- CrossTalk: -84.5dB: Control: Front selector switch for 1:10 or 2x1:5 operation, 4 front accessible gain trimmers
- Coupling: AC (input) / DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 230V AC (115V AC USA), 21VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord
- Warranty: 7 Years