1:10 Composite & (U) Audio Distribution Amplifier
The VM-10XL by Kramer is a broadcast quality high-performance 1x10 distribution amplifier for composite or SDI video signals with unbalanced stereo or balanced mono audio. This device provides protection and covers inherent signal loss in long cable runs. This composite and audio distribution amp is ideal in broadcast AV duplication studios as it can deliver undiminished quality duplicates. It also is a great solution in your video audio showrooms for delivering an identical picture and sound to several monitors at once, or using several VM-10XL models can be a great device for video component distribution. Can also be used in CCTV and security applications as it can link a video player to multiple video recorder outputs.
There is 1 composite video with looping for the input, and 10 composite video with looping for the outputs, all on BNC connectors. Audio inputs and outputs consist of 2 balanced stereo/mono audio with loop on the input side, and 10 balanced stereo/mono audio on the output side, all using RCA connectors. The Kramer VM-10XL has a maximum video output level of 1.6Vpp and a max audio output of 26.5Vpp, with video bandwidths being at 360Mhz, and audio bandwidths at 100kHz. This unit also supports a selectable input signal termination and includes video AC/DC coupling selection. Other standard features include Level (gain) and EQ (peaking) controls and a balanced/stereo selector and audio control enabled switches. The VM-10XL comes with its own power cord, and has a power consumption of 230V AC. This product is back by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Composite & Audio Distribution Amplifier 1x10 Inputs: 1 composite video with loop on BNC connectors
- Outputs: 10 composite video on BNC connectors
- Audio Inputs: 2 balanced stereo/mono audio with loop on RCA
- Audio Outputs: 10 balanced stereo/mono audio on RCA Bandwidth: Video: 360MHz / Audio: 100kHz
- Max. Output Level: Video: 1.6Vpp / Audio: 26.5Vpp
- Level & EQ Controls
- Looping Inputs
- Controls: Video level: ( 1.2dB to +6dB), EQ. (0dB to +8.1dB), audio level: (0dB to +6dB), balanced/stereo selector switch and audio control enable switch
- Coupling: Video: DC/AC, Audio: AC (input), DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 230V AC, 50/60Hz, (115V USA), 4.7VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.20" x 1U (W, D, H)
- Weight: 3.7lbs