Wireless Presentation Solution, 60FPS Streaming HD Video
Introducing the VIA-GO from Kramer, a very cost effective easy to use intuitive user interface, high-performance presentation system that gives iOS, Android, Chromebook, PC, and MAC users a platform for instant wirelss connectivity in one rugged compact device. Featuring content streaming at cystal clear resolutions of mirrored images and stunning video playback, and with the industry leading 1024-bit encryption with built-in Wi-Fi, the VIA-GO can be used on basically any internal network, to keep your meetings safe and video content secure. The VIA-GO is a wireless group collaboration system for your conference room meetings, up to 256 users can be connected at the same time and up to 2 users can wirelessly display their content simultaneously on one screen. The unit is a high performance computer with the software already pre-installed, simply plug in your display or displays and power it on and you are ready to go. Install the VIA application and enter the room name and code that will appear on the main display and you can press the step-in button to start wirelessly showing your screen. The VIA-GO is compatible with all BYOD devices including, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Macintosh, and Android, you can also screen mirror iOS devices with integrated Air Play. Users simply connect via Wifi or ethernet so there is no dongle required. This device supports iOS 10 and MAC OS Sierra Airplay, as well as Chromebook mirroring.
Up to 2 users can present on the screen at once, this ability is great for side-by-side comparisons on a big flat panel or projector screen. There is a privacy feature built-in so if there is ever something you don't want to show on the screen you can pause your screen till you are ready to present.
The most amazing aspect of the VIA-GO is its video playback, it offers full 1080P video at an astonishing 60FPS with full lip sync so there are zero glitches during full screen video. The integrated graphics card provides performance and scaling displaying each users screen properly. The VIA-GO offers a multitude of features and removes the tangled wired mess in typical conference rooms offering a full service wireless collaboration system.
3/1/17 - The latest firmware version 2.1 adds the following features:
- Recording for the VIA Campus & VIA Collage
- Record the main display (video & audio) & audio from the mic input for meeting room dialog.
- Recordings can be saved locally to VIA’s hard drive, saved to a USB device, or pushed to VIA Site Management (VSM).
- “Free Flow” Layout – touch UI (VIA Campus)
- Reposition, resize & dock presenters’ content on the main display. All by touch.
- View Main Display Enhancements
- Added View Main Display support on the VIA Connect PRO!
- View Main Display upgraded to 25 frames per second1
- Annotate privately on View Main Display or choose to switch and annotate live on the main display.
- Chromebook Support with Audio – VIA Collage, VIA Campus, VIA Connect PRO2 & VIA GO
- View the Files saved in the VIA’s Cloud and Download to your Device
7/17/2015- The latest firmware version 1.7 adds the following features:
- 4K UHD Support
- DND – Do Not Disturb Mode
- Very Simple, On-the-Fly moderator support - enable DND and no one can interrupt your presentation until you disable it.
- Easy Moderator Mode - Enable support for a moderator / standard-user type environment without the need to reboot.
- File sharing is now supported between all PC's and mobile devices.
- Chat ON/OFF - Moderators can disable chat at any point during a session.
- Enhanced Security
- Thumbnail view
- Custom button/icon for a URL link
- Additional Languages for International Integration include - Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Russian, and German
3/6/2015- The latest firmware version 1.6 adds the following features:
- iOS Mirroring - iOS mirroring enables a user, with ANY Apple device, to wirelessly present to VIA without the need to download or install any applications on to their device.
- Windows Virtual Client - Connecting to the VIA is now even easier. There is no longer a need to install anything on your computer, just run an executable file! This application does not require administrator rights on your computer, it does not require any additional exceptions to your firewall, and no longer requires the installation of an audio driver to pass both video and audio to the VIA
- New API Commands - Launch 3rd party apps, get status list, etc.
- Video Playback Control - Video playback control from the main display.
- Touchscreen Mouse Support - On Windows 8 touch-based laptops for collaboration.
- More iPad and iPhone features
- Computer and software group collaboration system
- 60FPS 1080P video with full lip sync audio
- Air Play for screen mirroring iOS devices
- iOS10 and MAC OS Sierra Airplay Supported
- Chromebook support: Chrombook mirroring
- Seamless Integration with VIA Site Management (VSM) Software & the VIA Pad
- Wireless Device Connectivity: No dongle needed
- Security: 1024-bit Encryption for safety
- Processor: Intel Braswell CPU, Dual Core 1.04GHz
- Memory: 2GB, high-speed
- I/O: 4 USB 3.0, 1 LAN on an RJ 45 connector
- Graphic Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 mini DisplayPort
- Hard drive: eMMC, 32GB
- LAN: Gigabit
- Audio: Analog or embedded HDMI
- DHCP support
- Power Supply: 45W power adapter (19V/2.37A)
- Input Voltage: 100V-220V AC, 50/60Hz, auto sensing
- Dimensions: 4.61" x 4.21" x 1.18"
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Includes: Power cord, Kramer mini DP to VGA adapter, VESA mounting bracket
- Warranty: 3 years