Wireless Presentation for Education/Training w/4 Buttons
The Kramer VIA-CAMPUS-BUNDLE is a wireless group collaboration system that includes 4 VIA-PAD buttons. The bundle was designed specifically for educational customers or any room that wants interactive training. What sets the VIA-CAMPUS-BUNDLE apart is the ability to offer e-Polling to conduct surveys and e-Exams to offer interactive multimedia tests. Up to 256 users can be connected at the same time and up to 12 users can wirelessly display their content simultaneously. The unit is a high performance computer with the software already pre-installed, simply plug in your display or displays and power it on and you are ready to go. Install the VIA application and enter the room name and code that will appear on the main display and you can press the step-in button to start wirelessly showing your screen, the included two VIA Pads are an alternative way to connect. The video transmission is secured by 1024-bit encryption to keep your meetings safe. The Campus is compatible with all BYOD devices including, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Macintosh, and Android, users simply connect via Wifi or ethernet. Full screen mirroring is supported for all iOS devices. This device supports iOS 10 and MAC OS Sierra Airplay, as well as Chromebook mirroring.
Up to 6 users can present on the screen at once, or there is support for dual screens so 12 users can present one two screens at once. The VIA-CAMPUS-BUNDLE has support for 3rd party apps such as Go to Meeting and Office, remote users can now participate bringing everyone to the meeting. The Campus is touch screen compatible so you can bring annotation to your meetings or take control of your device from the main display. Other features include a whiteboard, file sharing (except mobile), drag and drop to your local cloud, chat function, and the ability to save screen captures. There is a privacy feature built-in so if there is ever something you don't want to show on the screen you can pause your screen till you are ready to present.
The most amazing aspect of the Campus is its video playback, it offers full 1080P video at an astonishing 60FPS with full lip sync so there are zero glitches during full screen video. The integrated graphics card provides performance and scaling displaying each users screen properly. The Campus offers a multitude of features and removes the tangled wired mess in typical conference rooms offering a full service wireless collaboration system.
Furthermore, the VIA now offers a content presentation recording feature with audio recording as well. VIA can record anything that is happening on the screen as well any audio in the meeting room or classroom with a connected microphone. This feature is especially useful in meetings or classrooms, as since it is recording everything on the screen, colleagues or students will never be left out of the loop or fall behind on important information that is being presented.
- Computer and software group collaboration system
- e-Polling and e-Exam integrated software
- 60FPS 1080P video with full lip sync audio
- Security: 1024-bit Encryption for safety
- Full iPad mirroring via integrated Airplay
- iOS10 and MAC OS Sierra Airplay Supported
- Chromebook support: Chrombook mirroring
- Processor: Quad core 2.9GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Video outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DVI-I
- Hard drive: 60GB solid state
- LAN: Gigabit
- Install your own 3rd party software, the VIA Campus runs on Windows 7
- Comes with free versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more
- this means that you can plug in a flash drive and present quickly
- Reverse control gives presenters the ability to take control of your own screen
- Audio: HD 5.1 channel
- USB: 2 USB 3.0, 3 USB 2.0
- RS-232 controllable
- Up to 4K UHD Supported
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 7.7" x 2.2
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Includes: 4 VIA-PADS, 3 power cords (US, EU, UK), DVI male to VGA female adapter
- Warranty: 3 years