8 Channel Balanced Stereo Audio Amplifier
The VA-8XL from Kramer is a high-quality 8 channel-balanced stereo input volume controller for balanced audio signals on terminal block connectors. This is the ideal amplifier for large presentation audio level control situations, as well as audio broadcast and editing studios, or PA remote audio level control. One of the main features of this amplifier is its ability to independently adjust the volume levels of each of the Left and Right stereo channels.
The VA-8XL features 8 balanced stereo inputs and outputs all on detachable terminal blocks. Large presentation controls facilitates management of this unit or the included Windows based Kramer control software. This device also features controls through the Front Panel, RS-232 and RS-485. The balanced audio will provide the highest quality possible signal in all you audio amplifier needs, is rack ready as it is designed to fit into a standard 19" rack and occupies only 1U of rack space.
- Inputs: 8 balanced stereo audio +4dBu/30k Ohms
- Outputs: 8 balanced stereo audio +4dBu/50k Ohms
- Detachable Terminal Blocks on both the Input/Outputs
- Control: Front Pushbuttons, RS-232, RS-485
- Max. Output Level: >20dBu balanced (THD+N <0.01)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 40kHz
- Gain: 95dB to +31dB
- Indicators: Gain in dB for left and right channels
- Power Consumption: 100-240v, 13VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, null-modem adapter, Windows-based Kramer control software
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.20 x 1U
- Weight: 6.0lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years