2 Audio Channel Transformer, Converts 4/8 Ohms to 70/100V, Max 100W
Kramer's TR-92 is a 2x100W dual audio channel transformer for speaker signals. This device takes two 4Ω/8Ω channel from a speaker output of a power amplifier, the transforms it to 70/100V and distributes it to an array of loudspeakers. These transformers have a bandwidth of 18kHz, a maximum power of 100 watts, and is a passive device, meaning no external power is required. These devices are primarily used in array installations, conference rooms, educational classrooms, presentation venues, training rooms, and hotel lobbies. This dual audio channel transformer features a compact desktop size, 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 adapter. Comes backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Input: 2 low-impedance (4 Ohms /8 Ohms ) speaker input
- Output: 2 high-impedance (4 Ohms/8 Ohms) speaker output
- I/O Connectors: Terminal Block
- Passive Device: No power required
- Max Power: 100W
- Voltage Gain: 7.4dB/10.5dB (70V/100V)
- Bandwidth: 18kHz
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 6.4" x 1.7"
- Weight: 6.4lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years