HDMI Twisted Pair Transceiver w/ RS-232, Data, and IR
The Kramer TP-576 is a twisted pair transceiver for HDMI signals, it also sends bi-directional RS-232 and IR over CAT cable. What is unique about this model is that you have your choice of twisted pair or HDMI input, and twisted pair or local HDMI output. The TP-576 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal to your TP-574 receiver or other compatible receiver. You can send your HDMI signal via a 1080P signal up to 230' using C-DGK6-DGK6 cable. When the TP-574 is within 150' of the TP-576 the transmitter will power the receiver so the receiver doesn't need power.
Applications include: board rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, presentation systems, signal distribution and home theater, or anywhere it is difficult to run an HDMI cable. Typical HDMI cables start losing their signal above 50', that is when you can substitute CAT6 to send your HDMI signal.
- INPUTS: 1 HDMI connector, 1 RJ-45
- PORTS: Bi-directional IR and RS-232
- OUTPUTS: 1 DGKat twisted pair RJ 45 connector
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI and HDCP
- System Range: Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 98ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat524 cable. Up to 295ft at 1080i, or up to 230ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat623 cable. Up to 330ft at 1080i or up to 295ft at 1080p on shielded BC DGKat7a23 cable
- DIMENSIONS (WDH): 2.4" x 2.1" x 1"
- WEIGHT: 0.3lbs.
- INCLUDES: Power supply and brackets
- Warranty: 7 Years