1:10 Computer Graphics, Audio & RS 232 over T.P. Transmitter & DA
The TP-410 from Kramer UXGA-Audio-RS-232 Line Transmitter / Distribution Amplifier is a high performance, 10-channel VGA/UXGA (up to WUXGA), audio and data to CAT 5 transmitter for high resolution video up to 2K, unbalanced stereo audio (or S/PDIF digital audio) and full-duplex RS-232 signals. There is a CAT 5 input which can also be connected to any Kramer compatible twisted pair (TP) transmitter, and the CAT 5 outputs can be connected to any Kramer compatible TP receiver. This transmitter / distribution amplifier can also route bidirectional data from the RS-232, RS-485 or the Ethernet port to any or all of the CAT 5 outputs, making this a great solution for transmission of video, audio and RS-232 signals for extended distances over standard STP/UTP cables, for example in multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.
The main features of the TP-410 include: resolutions from VGA up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and 2k resolutions, a selectable local input or twisted pair input (UXGA, audio and RS-232), and selectable unbalanced stereo or digital audio S/PDIF input signals. This device has one local output on a 15-pin HD computer graphics video connector, one digital audio local output on RCA connector, as well as one analog audio local output on a 3.5mm mini jack giving it the the ability to handle an array of applications. There are also 10 RJ-45 STP/UTP outputs. Having the CAT 5 input/ouputs this device is compatible with virtually all Kramer twisted pair transmitter/receivers, and has a transmission range of up to 300' over shielded twisted pair cabling for the input and outputs.
Control of the TP-410 is very user friendly, through the front panel buttons, RS-232 and RS-485, and the Ethernet connection. The distribution amplifier also features Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) that can be copied and store from the display device. The display in turn can be disconnected and later reconnected without rebooting the operating system. This device comes with its own power cord, Windows-based Kramer control software for RS-232 serial commands, and rack "ears" for easy mounting and space saving into an optional RK-1 Kramer rack adapter. Comes backed by a 7 Year warranty from Kramer.
- Resolution: Up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and 2k
- Transmission Range: up to 300' over STP cabling
- Controls: Source selection buttons, pwoer and source indicator LED's, TP Level and EQ trimmers
- Data Handling: Extensive bidirectional RS-232 embedding, de-embedding and other options
- Control Options: Front panel, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores the EDID from a display device
- Selectable Inputs: Locaol of twisted pair (WUXGA, audio and RS-232)
- Selectable: Analog or Digital Audio Input
- Inputs: 1 UXGA on a 15pin HD connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack, 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 twisted pair on an RJ45 connector
- Outputs: 10 twisted pairs on RJ 45 connectors, 1 UXGA on 15 pin HD connectors, 1 unbalanced stereo audio 3.5mm mini jacks, 1 S/PDIF on RCA connectors
- Max. Output Level: Video: 1.6Vpp / Audio: 2.3Vpp
- Serial Baud Rate: Up to 19200 bps
- Serial Mode: Full-duplex
- Audio Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz @0.5dB
- S/N Ratio: Audio <-80dB
- Total Gain: Audio: 0dB
- Coupling: AC
- Power Consumption: 100-240V AC
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Windows-based Kramer control software, rack "ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years