IR Repeater with External IR Sensor Input. Optional Ext Sensor
The PT-4iREX from Kramer is an infrared signal repeater that has an operating distance of approximately 240'. It will extend infrared signals in areas where there is no direct line-of-sight for normal infrared signal operation. This device is a great addition to have in high-quality home theater installations, where the source IR compatible devices may be located in another room and out of line of site. This repeater will cut down device clutter as it can connect to and control up to 8 devices that may be rack mounted in a more secure location. It features a built-in IR receiver input on a 3.5mm connector for external IR receiver at cable distances up to approximately 100'. There are 4 outputs that can control up to 8 IR devices at cable distances up to 240', and a signal application for use with all wireless IR signals (not hard-wired IR signals). The PT-4iREX is also great for Studios, airports, offices and hospitals as well as Security and military applications. Comes with included power supply, 3.5mm to IR remote control cable, and 0.9m external remote IR receiver and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- IR Sensor & External 3.5mm Input
- Input: 1 IR receiver
- Outputs: 4 IR emitters on 3.5mm mini connectors
- Outputs: 4 outputs control up to 8 IR devices at cable distances up to approximately 240'
- Signal Application: For use with all wireless IR signals (not hard wired IR signals)
- Optional Single & Dual IR Emitter Cables
- Effective Off-Axis Angle: 120 degree max
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- IR Operating Frequency: 38kHz +/ 10%
- Included Accessories: Power Supply, 3.5mm to IR emitter control cable (C A35/IRE 10), 0.9m external remote IR receiver
- Warranty: 7 Years