Computer Graphics Video Over Twisted Pair Transmitter With EDID
Kramer's PT-110xl is an extended range, up to 820', high-performance UXGA computer graphics line transmitter. This devices receives a UXGA signal and then transmits it over CAT 5/6 cable to the PT-120xl or TP-120 receivers. With resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p, the PT-110xl is HDTV compatible and features EDID capture, which copies and stores the EDID from a display device. Designed to be used in presentation and multimedia applications, or for long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, stores, or security type settings. The transmitter also operates on a Power Connect System, where a single connection to the transmitter or the receiver will power both units, but only when the devices are within 150' of each other, otherwise a connected power supply (included) will be required. Another great feature of the PT-110xl is it has been designed with increased noise immunity which makes for a higher level of protection against noise, spikes, and interference in adverse environments.
Please note: the Extended Range Transmission ability which can send signals up to 820' approximately, only works when this transmitter is used in conjunction with Kramer's twisted pair xl receivers, such as the PT−120xl, TP−122xl or TP−126xl.
- Input: 1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD connector
- Output: 1 twisted pair on an RJ-45 connector
- HDTV Compatible
- Resolution: Up to WUXGA and 1080p
- Range: Up to 820' when used with Kramer's twisted pair xl receivers
- EDID Capture: Copies and stores EDID from a display device
- Increased Noise Immunity: Protection against noise, spikes, and interference in adverse environments
- S/N Ratio: Paired with PT-120xl / better than 70dB (worst case)
- Coupling: AC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Rack Compatibility: RK-4PT 19" rack adapter (not included)
- Warranty: 7 Years