HDMI, HDCP, Line Driver Repeater
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
Kramer's PT-101Hxl is HDCP compliant line driver/repeater for HDMI video signals. This high performance device will reclock and equalize the HDMI signal enabling for multiple units to be cascaded in succession. It will also act as a range extension for HDMI (resolution dependent) up to 50' for 1080p signals. With a maximum data rate of 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per channel) the PT-101Hxl is great for use in both home theater and multimedia applications where there is a need to send HDMI signals from a source Blu-ray player to an HDMI display for example. Recommended use of power for this device is with an AC adapter, however this can be powered via HDMI signal. Standard features for the Line Driver/Repeater are HDMI support, EDID pass through, range extension, 3D pass through, and Kramer's equalization and "re-Klocking" technology. The equalization and re-clocking technology works by rebuilding the digital the signal to be able to travel further distances. HDMI support includes: deep color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTSHD, and CEC. EDID pass through works by passing the EDID (extended display identification data) signals between the source and the display. The PT-101Hxl comes with a power supply and mounting brackets and with the ultra compact size of this device 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
The PT-101Hxl comes with a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Max. Data Rate: 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
- Input: 1 HDMI connector Output: 1 HDMI connector
- HDCP Compliant
- Range Extension - Extends the HDMI range (resolution dependent) to 50' for 1080p signals
- HDMI Support: Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTSHD, CEC
- 3D Pass Through
- EDID Pass Through: Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- Power Options: AC adapter (recommended for best performance) or via HDMI signal
- Power Consumption: 5V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Mounting Brackets
- Warranty: 7 Years