4K/60 UHD(4:4:4) HDMI 2.0 Repeater
The PT-101H2 by Kramer is a high-end 4K@60 UHD 4:4:4 HDMI 2.0 repeater and distance extender. Designed to send HDMI signals at a range of up to 66' (49.5' to the input / 16.5' from the output) with resolutions of 4K@30Hz 4:4:4. With a great max resolution of 4K@60 4:4:4 at 33' this is an ideal product to use in you home theater, presentation or multimedia applications to make sure you are receiving the best possible signal from your source to your display with speeds up to 17.82Gbps. Also is great for Education and Corporate scenarios when needing to make crisp presentations or demos.
The PT-101H2 features Kramer's Equalization & re-Klocking technology which will rebuild the digital signal to allow for longer distances traveled without signal degradation. Ultra compact design, 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with optional RK-4PT rack adapter. This repeater utilizes Transparent HDMI 2.x and HDCP 2.2 Support and comes backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Max Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) at 33', 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) at 66'
- Range Extension Resolutions: 4K@60Hz 4:4:4: up to 33ft, (16.5' on the input to the PT101H2 and 16.5' on the output) & 4K@30Hz 4:4:4: up to 66ft (49.5' on the input to the PT101H2 and 16.5' on the output)
- HDMI 2.x & HDCP 2.2 Support
- Input: 1 HDMI on HDMI connector
- Output: 1 HDMI on HDMI connector
- Max Data Rate: 17.82Gbps
- Kramer Equalization and re-Klocking
- Included Accessories: Power Supply 5.2V DC 2A
- Warranty: 7 Years