5 Power Outlet Controller and Monitor
The Kramer PL-50 was designed to monitor and control up to 5 powered devices, the unit detects the power status of your connected devices. If you connect the Ethernet to your network you can use the integrated web server to schedule outlet activity, manage alarm responses, and set the status for each individual power outlet. When using the alarm management feature the controller will detect any significant changes and trigger an alarm. The alarm trigger can be set via preset levels for standby and active modes giving you the flexibility to ensure your power standards are met.
Indicator lights show active and standby modes with just a quick look at the unit. The controller can be controlled via the front panel, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, USB, and an included IR remote. Rack mount ears are included for easy installation into your rack, the controller only takes up one space. Use the Kramer PL-50 for monitoring important equipment.
- Power input: One 130V AC, 50/60Hz, 10VA
- Power outputs: Five 100 120V AC outputs, total load of 10A max
- Monitor and control: Schedule outlet activity, manage alarm responses, and set the status for each individual power outlet
- Control: Front panel, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, USB, IR remote
- Includes: Power cord, Window control software, IR remote, rack ears
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.20 x 1U
- Weight: 4.3lbs
- Warranty: 7 years