Wireless HDMI Transmitter - 100'
The Kramer KW-14T is a wireless transmitter that will wirelessly send your HDMI signal with no cables and no latency. The transmitter can send the signal with no wires up to 100' away to the sold separately receiver (KW-14R), it can send this through normal walls. This is an ideal scenario when running an HDMI cable is too difficult, cumbersome, or costs to much in time and labor. The indicator lights indicate when the devices are connected to a source and a display and when video has been detected between the receiver and transmitter. The transmitter automatically selects the best available RF frequency so you don't have to worry about interference. 128 bit AES encryption ensures that your signal remains secure.
- Wirelessly transmit your HDMI signal
- Resolution: Up to 1080p at 60Hz: 8, 10, or 12 bit color depth and VESA up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Range: 100'
- Max of 6.75Gbps
- Embedded HD audio
- No Line of Sight Requirement
- HDMI Support: EDID, CEC & HDCP
- Warranty: 7 years
- Includes: Transmitter, power supply 5V, 2 HDMI cables (2.95ft), 1 IR Emitter cable
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 4.02" x 1.42" W, D, H (KW 14T)