HDMI over IP Receiver
Kramer's KDS-EN2R is a high-quality IP-based receiver for HDMI signals. By using JPEG2000 compression technology the KDS-EN2R receives a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS-EN2T transmitter. The receiver and transmitter were designed for use in digital signage, retail centers, transportation hubs, corporate environments, and education facilities.
Together the KDS-EN2R and KDS-EN2T are an IP transmitter (host) and receiver
(client) system for HDMI and bidirectional RS-232 signals. The host-client system lets you stream HD content simultaneously to one or more HDMI acceptor. This pair can be used to distribute full-HD digital content from multiple sources to more than 200 remote displays on a LAN without distance limitations from the 1080p source devices while still sustaining amazing picture and sound quality.
The KDS-EN2R features a flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and no distance limitations, JPEG 2000 compression technology for a visually lossless HD image and digital audio over IP, and Point to Point, multi-casting and broadcasting architecture that has a limited bandwidth load. In video wall systems up to 9 transmitters and 81 receiver can be included. Using CAT5, CAT6, or CAT7 cable you can have HDMI signal transmissions. RS-232 allows for bidirectional control pass-through to control the HDMI display from the host (transmitter) side. This device is also HDTV compatible and has controls so that group ID can be defined either via the built-in Dip-Switches or by using the remote utility.
The KDS-EN2R comes in a compact, rugged DigiTOOLS sized design with a built-in mounting plate for versatile installation. Comes with its own power supply and a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Max. Resolution: 1080p
- JPEG 2000 Compression Technology
- Input: 1 LAN on an RJ-45 connector
- Output: 1 HDMI connector
- HDTV Compatible
- Controls: Group ID defined either via the built in DIP switches or the remote utility
- Ports: Ethernet, RS-232
- Standards Compliance: HDMI
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture: Each channel requires about 55Mbps
- Scalability: Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode
- Power Source: 5V DC, 650mA
- Included Accessories: 1 Power supply
- Warranty: 7 Years