Converts RS-232 Serial Control Signals to and from Ethernet
The Kramer FC-132ETH is an advanced communications matrix that converts RS-232 serial control signals to and from Ethernet. The matrix has 33 RS-232 ports (one of them can be used as RS-485) to which serial data can be injected from eight RS-232 ports or from a configured ETH connection. Depending on the routing of the matrix, one-to-one bidirectional communication or one-to-many unidirectional communication are supported. The FC-132ETH is simple to set up and operate via the integrated Web pages that are supported on all major browsers, now you can access from mobile devices, PCs, and MACs.
The matrix can be controlled via the front panel push buttons, RS-232, RS-485, and the integrated web pages. The Kramer FC-132ETH has a ton of features at an affordable price and can handle your RS-232 control needs.
- Connections: 8 RS-232 connections on 3 pin terminal blocks, 1 Ethernet, 1 RS-232 control port on a 3 pin terminal block. Data: 32 RS-232 serial ports on 3 pin terminal blocks, 1 RS 232/RS 485 dual use port on a 3 pin terminal block
- RS-232 rate: Up to 115200bps
- Control: Front panel push buttons, RS-232, RS-485, and the integrated web pages
- Unidirectional and bidirectional supported
- Includes: Rack ears, power cord
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.20 x 1U
- Weight: 3.7lbs