Kramer Dolev 5
5" Powered Studio Grade Speaker
The Dolev 5 from Kramer is a 5" superior clarity Two-way Bi-amplified studio grade speaker. Providing precise, accurate, and detailed sound, this high-end speaker is perfect for use to upgrade sound quality in your Home Theater, Sports Bar/Restaurant, or Boardrooms. This compact high-quality speaker has a 5.25" Fiberglass Woofer, XLR/RCA/TRS Inputs, adjustable high-frequency level, a 1" neodymium soft dome tweeter, and a frequency response rate of 55Hz-20kHz. This studio grade speaker is also magnetically shielded and its amplifier is Bi-amplified for a total of 50W.
Comes backed by Kramer's 1 Year warranty.
- Speaker Type: Two-way bi-amplified studio grade speaker
- Inputs: XLR (3-pin), RCA, and TRS
- Woofer: 5.25" fiberglass cone
- Tweeter: 1" neodymium soft dome
- Amplifier: Bi-amplified - 50W total
- Frequency Response Rate: 55Hz-20kHz
- Controls: Volume and high-frequency gain
- Magnetically shielded
- Crossover Frequency: 3.7kHz Included Accessories: Power Cord
- Dimensions: 7.33" x 10.0" x 10.9" (WxDxH)
- Warranty: 1 Year