Active Optical UHD 4K/60 4:4:4 Plenum Rated HDMI Cable 328'
The Kramer CP-AOCH/60-328 is super high-quality Plenum Rated, Pluggable Active Optical HDMI Cable, that was designed to run the latest in 4K video resolutions, 4K/60 4:4:4 UHD HDMI 2.0 signals to a distance of 328' at 18Gbps. This cable features interchangeable HDMI ends that can quickly be detached during installation allowing for a much smaller profile head to pull through a conduit or other tight spaces with the included pulling capsule. DVI ends can be purchased separately. Kramer has designed these cable much thinner, lighter, and more flexible than copper or even traditional standard optical cables while still providing transparent EDID and HDCP support without signal attenuation. Equally they also provide for a reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference making them a perfect solution for use in critical AV installations that have a demand for the highest signal integrity. The CP-AOCH/60 series cables are all Plenum Rated making them perfect for running through air-returns in your ceilings, walls, and floor spaces, they are also LSHF (Low smoke & halogen free). These cables feature high-quality connectors that are made with 24K gold-plating, which are corrosion resistant and allow for the best possible connectivity. The CP-AOCH/60 Series cables come with a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Length: 328'
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4K/60 4:4:4 UHD
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 18Gbps
- EDID and HDCP Support
- Embedded Audio: PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- High Quality Connectors: 24K Gold-plated, corrosion resistant
- Reduced EMI & RFI
- Thin Construction: 3.4mm (0.13") diameter
- Small Bending Radius: 6mm (0.24")
- Jacket Construction: Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Detachable HDMI ends to allow for smaller head profile during installations in tight spaces, used in conjunction with included pulling capsule
- Interchangeable DVI ends can be purchased separately and swapped out for the HDMI ends
- Connector Head Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.56" x .87" x .37"
- Pulling Capsule Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.85" x 0.59" x 0.38"
- Warranty: 7 Years