Hydra 15-Pin HD, 3.5mm & 3 RCA (M-M), Molded Cable - 6'
The C-MH1/MH1-6 by Kramer is a Hydra multi-head HD molded cable. This quality made cable contain a 15-pin HD, 3.5mm and 3RCA cables and are designed for applications that require multiple signals in a single jacket. With multiple connectors this cable is flexible for use in varied applications, for any combination of typical VGA, video, and audio signals. The mini connector may also support remote control in some cases, and the RCAs support composite video, analog or digital audio. All pins connected for DDC2 and EDID support. The C-MH1/MH1 cable was also designed to match the Kramer WAV5 wall plate. Comes back by a 7 year warranty.
- Length: 6'
- Multi-Head Connectors: 15-pin HD, 3.5mm stereo audio, and 3 RCA
- Rugged and flexible cable with attractive high quality molded connectors
- The mini connector may also support remote control in some cases, and the RCAs support composite video, analog or digital audio
- Supported Signals: VGA, video, audio
- All pins connected for DDC2 and EDID support
- Companion Wall Plate: WAV5
- Warranty: 7 Years