DisplayPort(M) to (M) Hybrid Multi-Mode Fiber 50'
The C-FODPM/FODPM-50 by KRAMER is a copper/fiber hybrid multi-mode cable. Designed for DisplayPort signals this 4 multi-mode cable carries the DP interface while the embedded copper wires carry the auxiliary channel, Hot Plug Detect and advanced power management signals. Being HDMI compliant and Compatible with HDTV the C-FODPM/FODPM has HDMI support of Lip Sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, and CEC. Also featured on this cable is its fire retardant PVC jacket, which encloses 4 fiber stands, and 5 shielded copper wires, EDID PassThru, and zero EMI for high data security with minimal RFI/EMI emissions.
- Length: 50'
- Construction: Fire retardant PVC around 4 fiber strands and 5 shielded copper wires
- Resolution: up to WQXGA (2560x1600) at 60Hz vertical refresh rate or 2.7Gbps bandwidth per lane (total data rate is 10.8Gbps)
- HDCP Compliant and HDTV Compatible
- EDID signals passed from source to display
- High Data Security with minimal RFI/EMI emissions
- HDMI Support: Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC
- Range: Extends DisplayPort up to 328ft for WQXGA
- Supports DP 1.1 with 36-bit color depth
- Warranty: 7 Years