DVI-D(M) to DVI-D(M) All Fiber Optic Cable (Non-HDCP) - 66'
The C-4FDM/4FDM-66 by KRAMER is a long distance, extremely durable thing all fiber optic cable. Featuring a resolution compatible with all DVI single link and HDTV standards up 1080p and all VESA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz. Comes with the ability to copy and store the EDID from a display device through EDID Capture. C-4FDM series cables add to an impressive line of long-distance DVI solutions for applications that do not require HDCP compliance.
Manufacturers Note: A FODM series cable is an active electronic product which, like any other, comes with a slight chance of needing removal or replacement in the future. Therefore, we suggest that these not be permanently fixed into installations as might be appropriate with an ordinary cable. If permanent installation is required, see our detachable equivalents such as the 610T/R, 602R/T, 621T/R or 622T/R.
- Length: 66'
- Resolution: compatible with all DVI single link and HDTV standards up to 1080p, all VESA up to WUXGA 1920x1200@60 refresh rate with 1 pixel/clock mode
- EDID Capture
- DVI-D to DVI-D male to male connectors
- Power: DC power from graphics care or AC/DC power from external +5V adapter
- Long Distance DVI: 4 strands of fiber cable
- Does not require HDCP compliance
- Warranty: 7 Years