Stereo Audio Power Amplifier (2 x 100W)
The 914 by Kramer is a high-end 2x100W power amplifier that accepts a balanced stereo audio input on a 5-pin terminal block that converts the signal into a differential stereo audio output for speakers on a 4-pin terminal block. This audio power amplifier is great for personal audio listening for example a PC and a portable CD player, or for presentation rooms and multimedia applications for local audio.
The 914 stereo amplifier has 1 balanced stereo on a 5-pin removable terminal block input, and 1 stereo or bridged mono speaker output on a 4-pin removable large terminal block. Output Power ranges include: 2x100W, 2x50W, and 1x200W, and this is a class D amplifier type. This device has a maximum voltage gain of 22.7dB, a bandwidth of 20Hz to 20kHz, and has a S/N ratio of -70dB at 14dBu amplification. Control of this device is a screw trimmer for line input sensitivity, a remote 10k trimmer, and contact-closure controls for mute and standby. The 914 comes with a power cord and mounting bracket, and can also be rack mounted with optional RK-1 19" rack adapter.
Comes backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Stereo Audio Power Amplifier: 2 x 100W
- Input: 1 balanced stereo on 5-pin removable terminal block
- Output: 1 stereo or bridged mono speaker on 4-pin removable large terminal block
- Output Power: 2x100W at 4 Ohms, 2x50W at 8 Ohms, 1x200W at 8 Ohms BTL
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 22.7dB
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Class D amplifier
- BTL Mode: 200W
- Energy Star Compliant
- Controls: Screw trimmer for line input sensitivity, remote 10k trimmer, contact-closure controls for mute & standby
- S/N Ratio: -70dB @ 14dBu amplification
- Power Source: 100-120V AC
- Included Accessories: Power Cord & Mounting Bracket