Stereo Audio Power Amplifier, 40W Per Channel
The 907 from Kramer is a high-end power amplifier for line-level stereo audio signals. This device will accept a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector and deliver 40 watts per channel in to an 8Ω load. With a high-efficiency class D operation, the 907 has standard features and controls, including Gain Control Dip-Switch, volume control and mute button, as well as mute and "On" LED indicators. This power amplifier is perfect for use in presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification as well as personal audio listening.
The 907 Stereo Audio Power Amplifier has 1 balanced stereo audio input, and 1 balanced stereo audio (speakers) output, both on terminal block connectors. This unit has a output power of 40 watts per channel into 8Ω, and 150W per channel into 8Ω for output music power. Comes with included power supply and is backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- Input: 1 balanced stereo audio
- Output: 1 balanced stereo audio (speakers)
- Connectors: terminal block
- Output Power: 40 watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- Output Music Power: 150W per channel into 8 Ohms
- Proc Amp Volume & Mute
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2Vrms
- Voltage Gain: 20db (x10)
- Bandwidth: 20kHz
- Coupling: DC
- Power Consumption: 24V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Recommended Optional Rack Adapter: RK-1 19"
- Warranty: 7 Years