Power Amplifier (2 x 110W)
Kramer's 905xl is a 2 channel 110W each high-performance remote controllable Class D power amplifier for stereo audio signals. This device can accept either a stereo audio signal on RCA connectors or a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector. It delivers a speaker output of 110 watts RMS per channel into a 4Ω load on a 10A 4-pin terminal block connector. This device is primarily used in presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification, it is also a great addition to classrooms, boardrooms, or home theater entertaining in personal audio listening from a PC or portable CD player for example.
The main features of the 905xl power amplifier include: an unbalanced, stereo input on RCA connectors, a balanced, stereo input on a terminal block connector, two input selector buttons, volume control buttons, a mute button, and a bass treble, midrange, volume, balance, and loudness controls (via software), and RS-232 serial control port. Control of the 905xl is through the front panel buttons, or remotely via RS-232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller. This power amplifier comes backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer, includes a power cable, and rack "ears".
- Class D Power Amplifier
- Inputs: 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors, 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5 pin terminal block connector
- Output: 1 speaker stereo audio on a 4 pin terminal block connector
- Proc Amp (Via RS 232) Controls: Volume, bass, mute, treble, balance, midrange, loudness
- Selectable Balanced and Unbalanced Inputs
- Output Power: 55W per channel into 8 Ohms, 110W per channel into 4 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 760mVpp (unbalanced), 1.2Vpp (balanced)
- Output Music Power: 300W per channel into 4 Ohms
- Bandwidth: >26kHz
- S/N Ratio: 80dB
- Crosstalk: 120dB @1kHz, 111dB @20kHz
- Power Consumption: 220/110V AC, 50/60Hz, 510VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord & Rack "ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years