Stereo Audio Amp, 4 inputs, 25W Per Channel
Kramer's 903 is a high-performance Class D integrated personal amplifier for unbalanced stereo audio signals. This device allows for selection between four inputs and delivers a speaker output to 10 watts RMS per channel into a 4 Ohm load. The amplifier features control knobs for volume, bass, mid, treble, balance, and loudness. The 903 is a great device for presentations rooms and multimedia applications, as well as a great addition to any personal audio listening such as a PC or portable CD player. Restaurants, schools, and churches would also be ideal applications for this device where there may be a need to connect 4 audio inputs, to a pair of loud speakers for demos, presentations, or at home events.
This device comes with its own power supply and is backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- Output Power: 2x10W (10 watts per channel)
- Inputs: 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack, 3 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors
- Outputs: stereo headphone on a 6.5mm connector, loudspeakers on a terminal block connector
- Automatic Switching when headphones are plugged in
- Output Music Power: 2x40W
- Bandwidth: 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 77dB @1kHz (all hostile)
- Coupling: AC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years