Composite & (U) Audio over Twisted Pair Receiver (Requires 711N)
Kramer's 712N is a high-end twisted pair receiver for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. This receiver system works by getting signals from the 711N transmitter which will convert composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and then the 712N receiver will convert the twisted pair signal back into a composite video and stereo audio signal. The transmitter and receiver combo is best used in remote monitoring for CCTV, medical, school, and broadcast applications. They are also a great addition in existing facilities with TP (twisted pair) cable already installed and in teleconferencing environments such as office and hospitals where you can use existing intercom or telephone wiring.
The primary features of the 711N transmitter and 712N receiver are: a maximum bandwidth of 85MHz, Line in, Line Loop, and Line out on RJ-45 connectors, they have a system range of 1200', and there are level (gain) and equalitzation (peaking) controls. This device can also offer of Kramer's Power Connect System which through a single connection to the transmitter or the receiver will power both units when each device is within 150' of each other. Cables to be used with this device should be UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
This receiver comes with its own power supply, a 7 year warranty from Kramer, and mounting brackets, with its compact size 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional Kramer RK-3T rack adapter.
Please Note: The 712N requires the 711N transmitter from Kramer for use.
- Companion Transmitter: Kramer 711N required
- Video Bandwidth: 85MHz
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs: RJ-45 connectors
- Looping Input: RJ-45
- System Range: 1200'
- Selectable Input Signal Termination
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Input: 1 composite video on BNC connector, 1 stereo unbalanced audio on two RCA connectors
- Output: 1 RJ-45 CAT 5 shielded connector (LINE OUT)
- Max. Video Signal Level: 2.8Vpp
- Max Audio Signal Level: 7.6Vpp
- Audio Bandwidth: >100kHz
- Coupling: Video: DC / Audio Input: AC, Line Output: DC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC when 712N is fed by an independent 12V supply
- Power Connect System: a single connection to the transmitter or receiver powers both units when the devices are with 150'
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Mounting Bracket
- Optional Accessories: RK-3T 19" rack adapter
- Cable Type: UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Warranty: 7 Years