Composite Video over Twisted Pair Branching Transmitter
The 705xl from Kramer is a twisted pair transmitter for composite video signals. The 705xl converts a composite video signal to two twisted pair signals and the 706xl receiver converts the twisted pair signals back into two composite video signals. Standard features for this transmitter include a looping input, selectable input signal termination, a bandwidth of 108MHz, and a system range of 3200' using CAT 5 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. Level and EQ peaking can be controlled on this device as well. This transmitter is ideally used in applications for simplification of security and CCTV installations, as well in presentation and other wall-plate mounted systems.
This transmitter must be used in conjunction with the Kramer 706xl receiver.
- Requires 706xl Receiver
- Input: 1 composite video on BNC connector
- Output: 2 twisted pair on terminal block connectors
- Bandwidth: 108MHz (-3dB)
- System Range: 3200'
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs: Terminal block connector
- Looping Input
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls
- Selectable Input Signal Termination
- Cabling: UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Coupling: DC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Mounting Bracket
- Warranty: 7 Years